Privacy Act Compliant
NZ Police Vetted
#1 Process Servers in New Zealand!Proserve are committed to delivering the best results for the lowest fee anywhere in New Zealand. We are widely recognised as industry leaders for fast, efficient and cost-effective legal document serving.
Proof of ServiceOur latest field based process serving software and technology captures geo-coordinates, dates, and times of serves to underpin proof of service.
Saving You Time & MoneyOur online portal will send you instant notifications of all service activities. We save you money by offering a cost-effective nationwide fee structure.
Nationwide ServiceOur process servers throughout New Zealand are equipped with the latest technology to ensure we deliver exceptional results, every time.
New Zealand's major law firms, companies and government agencies choose Proserve for all their legal document serving.
Service of legal process made easy with Proserve.
Spend less time chasing process servers and more time with your clients. Proserve makes it easy to manage, and track all your legal document service requests, all in one place. Our latest field based technology and process serving software ensures you are are kept up to date with all service activities delivered to your in box or online via our secure portal.
Proserve delivers excellent results for the lowest fee.
- Proudly 100% New Zealand owned and operated with highly-trained process servers from Kaitaia to Bluff.
- Our process servers are former members of the defence forces, intelligence and law enforcement sector.
- We serve legal documents including dissolution of marriage applications in every region of New Zealand.
True nationwide service.
We have a proven ability to serve legal documents in every region of New Zealand including rural, remote and geographically challenging areas.
Follow these 3 easy steps:
- Send us your legal documents by email, courier or upload to our online portal.
- Expect to receive updates live from the field via email or view progress online.
- You will receive a completed affidavit of service within 5 working days (if required).
What is process serving?
Recipients and defendants who are the subject of court action or legal proceedings must be notified, this notification is known as the service of process (process serving).
What is a process server?
The person who is responsible for delivering notification of court proceedings is known as a process server. Process servers are engaged by an applicant, plaintiff or their legal representative to personally deliver the legal documents to the individual or company.
Let's work togetherFreephone 0800 717 007 or complete this contact form and we will be in touch.