Our nationwide team of process servers will professionally serve your dissolution of marriage (divorce) application.Proserve offers fast, efficient and cost-effective serving of dissolution of marriage (divorce) applications from Kaitaia to Bluff.
Proserve manages the serving of New Zealand dissolution of marriage (divorce) applications. Our experienced team of process servers will professionally serve your application with care, sensitivity and discretion.
Our team of process servers are very experienced with the service of dissolution of marriage (divorce applications). We have an excellent working knowledge of the Family Court process and understand what is required to serve your application in accordance with the rules of service.
We understand that applying to dissolve your marriage can be a very difficult, stressful and emotional time for both parties. You can be assured that our team of process servers throughout New Zealand will serve your divorce application with care, sensitivity and discretion. We are here to help, please contact us if you have any questions.
How do I apply for a divorce?When you apply for a divorce in New Zealand, you need to complete an application for a dissolution of marriage (divorce). The application forms and information are readily available from your local Family Court. If you have any concerns or questions, we suggest you contact a reputable family lawyer.
When you both agreeIf both you and your partner want a divorce: If you have grounds to do so, both you and your partner ‘ask’ the Family Court for a marriage of dissolution order. The Family Court will guide you through the process. If you have any concerns, we suggest you contact a reputable family lawyer.
Applying on your ownYou can apply for a divorce as a single applicant. If only one of you wants a divorce: You will need to ask your local Family Court to make a decision. This is known as ‘applying for an order’. Please contact your local Family Court or a reputable family lawyer if you have any concerns or questions.
What do we do?
- We will serve your dissolution of marriage application.
- We ask the respondent to sign an acknowledgment of service.
- We swear and return the affidavit of service to you without delay.
- We can trace the respondent using the best private investigators.
Why use a professional?
- We have the proven ability to locate recipients or defendants anywhere in New Zealand.
- As an independent party, our process servers are 100% neutral and not personally involved.
- Our process servers have an excellent knowledge of the legal process and rules of service.
- We are experienced and cost-effective with New Zealand's largest team of process servers.
Let's work togetherCall us now! Freephone 0800 717 007 or use this secure contact form and we will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.